An experienced and friendly team of GPs
30 min consultation with a female health doctor
- Discussion of your symptoms or concerns
- Review of your female health history, medication, family history, social history and well-being
- A female examination (may be required)
- Investigations such as swabs, or blood tests may be advised (please note that investigations are not included in the cost of the consultation)
We can help with ….
- Contraception and Sexual Health
- Menopause and Peri-menopause
- Bladder and Infections
- Vaginal Discharge
- Vaginal Pain
- Fertility and Pre-conception Counselling
- Period pain and Bleeding problems
- Pregnancy and Postnatal care
- Breast Health
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Skin problems: Acne, Melasma, Hirsutism
Where will I be seen?
For face-to-face appointments, you will be seen at: The Emporium Treatment Clinic at 90 York Street, W1H 1QU, Marylebone
For video consultations, you will receive a link that allows for fast and ‘wherever you are’ access to a doctor.
“The team are warm, friendly and are there to support you with any women’s health queries on may have. I really enjoyed my experience and feel happy I have found 2Me for all my needs. I would highly recommend.”
– Patient Review
What our clients say
Hey, don’t just take our word for it. Read what our clients say about 2 Me Clinic.
Join our community
Get the latest news and recourses for women’s healthcare.Subscribe to the Newsletter