We hear your voice, spoken and unspoken.
With your commitment, our experienced psychotherapist at the 2Me Clinic is here to support you and help take you further along your journey to ‘overcoming’.
Therapy can be short term, long term, via telephone, video platform, or face to face consulting. Your preferences will be discussed with you.
Denise can assist with a range of areas, including:
- Perinatal Anxiety and Depression
- Menopause and Mental health
- Pre-Menstrual Tension/Pre-Menstrual Syndrome
- Domestic Violence and Coping with effects of Abuse or Bullying
- Body image and Self-Esteem
- Loss such as bereavement, divorce or loss of employment
- Much more........ Work-related issues, Coming to term with change, Sleep and Relaxation issues, Spiritual and Transpersonal issues, Decision-making and Problem solving, Identity issues both cultural and sexual. If your issue is not on the list, please do get in touch.
There may be circumstances where your psychotherapist may deem it is necessary for you to be referred to a specialist, or other health care provider in order to keep you safe and optimise your mental wellbeing. For this reason, you must be registered with a GP or other Primary Care physician who will be responsible for coordinating your care. If you don’t have a GP, don’t worry! You can register with a GP at the 2Me Clinic.
If you are unable to keep yourself safe, please attend your local Accident and Emergency department.
You can also get urgent advice by contacting NHS 111
If you need to speak to someone for support, please phone the Samaritans on 116 123 or Text “SHOUT” to 85258 to contact the Shout Crisis Text Line.
What our clients say
Hey, don’t just take our word for it. Read what our clients say about 2 Me Clinic.
Join our community
Get the latest news and recourses for women’s healthcare.Subscribe to the Newsletter